Lots of jibba jabba

THANKS for Captcha Control

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
1 Posts
KenP posted on Thu, Feb 4 2010 3:28 PM

Timothy,

Your captcha control is absolutely fantastic!!!  Easy to implement and easy to use.  I've been foraging around for the past two weeks, trying several different captcha controls with my blog that uses CS2007.  None of them came close to being as good as yours or as easy to implement.  Thanks a lot for taking the time to write this and share it.

I hope the Community Server team will make your captcha a standard in one of their releases and that you are well-compensated by them when they do.  For that matter, I'd be more than willing to compensate you for my use of this control.  If there is a way to do this, send me an email and let me know.  Thanks again.

Ken 

All Replies

Top 10 Contributor
592 Posts

Wow, thank you! I'm really glad you like using it. I doubt Telligent will use my Captcha control but who knows.

Have to admit I never imagined getting compensated for working on the control, it was a labor of love. It is free software, and I'll admit the image generation code came from elsewhere, though I modified it a tad. But if you want to donate something I certainly won't stop you. Smile If you want you can send a donation to general @ timothyhumphrey.name.

Thanks again, and I'm really glad you like my work! It's nice to hear that.

Top 10 Contributor
592 Posts

Sorry, I meant via PayPal, you can send money via PayPal to general @ timothyhumphrey.name.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS