Communitay de Humptay
Lots of jibba jabba

menu controls in asp.net 2.0

This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5
martin Posted: Sat, May 27 2006 4:16 AM
My service provider just upgraded to 2.0 of asp.net and i've started getting a crash which looks like this.

System.Exception: Code lengths don't add up properly.
  at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.Compression.InflaterHuffmanTree.BuildTree(Byte[] codeLengths)

Tim very kindly sent me a an upgrade of teh assemblies but now I get the message
Could not find file 'c:\inetpub\wwwroot\aspnet_client\thwc\1_4_0\MainMenu\thwcIETransition.xslt'.

I tried copying over the "missing" files from my old installation of 1.3.0 but there were ore problems with it trying to write to a tmp directory in the support files directory (it never did that before).

Any help gratefully accepted.

martin.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 592

I wasn't sure which version of the web controls you were using and assumed 1.4.  I'm attaching a new build based on 1.3, let me know if this works for you.

[Edit]
I forgot to mention that since this build uses a different version number, 1.3.1, you will have to use a new directory for the support files if you're using the default placement of them.  Just rename the /aspnet_client/thwc/1_3_0 folder to /aspnet_client/thwc/1_3_1.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS